The Financial Aid Office is available to assist prospective and current students with the process of obtaining financial assistance to meet their educational goals. The Financial Aid staff is available during office hours to answer your questions on financial aid. A resource for general information about financial aid is the Department of Education’s – Financial Aid Overview.
For Financial Aid inquiries or to check on the status of your loan, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org via email or call Angeles Institute at 562.531.4100.
Financial Aid Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for financial aid, a student must:
- Be a citizen of the United States or an eligible permanent resident;
- Be enrolled in an eligible program;
- Be making Satisfactory Academic Progress toward graduation;
- Be a high school graduate or its equivalent;
- Be enrolled at least half-time;
- Have a valid Social Security Number;
- Not be in default on a financial aid loan nor owe a refund to a financial aid grant received at any postsecondary college or institution;
- Not been convicted of a drug-related offense that occurred while enrolled in school and receiving Title IV aid;
- And have completed the United States Selective Service requirements, if applicable.