Congregated living, subacute rehab We have 4 Per Diem positions AM and PM ( 7a-7p & 7p-7a). Shifts available can be up to 30-40 hours per week.
This is a fantastic role to continue your nursing career path and work within a setting that offers variety and rewarding challenges. You will have high-impact work by providing nursing services, training, and supports to address the medical or psychiatric needs of individuals with a brain injury, intellectual and developmental disability, a substance use disorder, and/or has an emotional or behavioral disability.
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served and ensure quality services are provided.
- Administer medications and provide documentation as well as oversee and monitor staff members who administer medications.
- Provide prescribed medical treatment by physician’s orders and personal care services.
- Conduct assessments, implement health care services to be included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP), and respond to changes of condition.
- Provide training to staff members including universal precautions, infection control, and medication administration.
- Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and professional service providers as well as work with external agencies to coordinate services and ensure consistent treatment of individuals receiving care.
- Provide training for individuals served with topics including self-medication, prescribed treatments, sex education/STD prevention, and smoking cessation.
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing or related field, or state certificate
- One year of experience working with population served in a nursing capacity
- Current state LVN licensure for state of residence
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, individuals served, and families
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have a rewarding work environment for you – come join our team – Apply Today
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you’ll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Salary range $23.00 to $24.00 hours · Benefits Full benefits with 401k for full-time employees