The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be completed to apply for financial aid. Items to have available to complete the application process are:
- Federal Taxes for the previous year
- Bank Statements
- W-2 Forms
- Benefit Statements from Social Security, Social Services, or other agencies if applicable
- Begin the process by applying for a Personal Identification Number (PIN) at: Federal Student Aid PIN Web Site.
- Complete and file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- List Angeles Institute as a college of choice – school code: 041644
- Receive a Student Aid Report (SAR) acknowledgement about 3-5 days of filing the FAFSA online. If an email was not included in the application the SAR will be mailed in about 7-10 days.
- The Financial Aid office will receive an electronic copy in about 5-7 days.
Verification is a federal process that reviews and verifies in information on the completed FAFSA. If selected the student will be required to submit specific documents and information for verification. The documents and information obtained will be compared to the FAFSA and the school will make any required adjustments. Failure to respond to the verification request will delay your financial aid determination.
For Financial Aid inquiries or to check on the status of your loan, please contact: email@example.com or call Angeles Institute at 562.531.4100.