Work with the Top Nursing Program in Los Angeles
Job Description- Social Media Specialist
We have an opening for a social media specialist to increase our number of followers, interact with them, and convert them into leads, students, and promoters of the school. Applicants need to be in compliance with the best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and know how to build and convert a digital audience.
- Build and oversee our social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and other additional channels.
- Generate shareable content applicable for specific networks to generate visibility for Angeles.
- Stay apprised of relevant social discussion regarding Angeles, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads, and from newer audiences who are unfamiliar with us.
- Undertake regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats, to LinkedIn conversations, along with the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Work creatively with marketers and content producers to assist in distribution of informative and engaging content for our audience.
- Drive consistent and viable traffic and leads from our social networks.
- Innovate ways to engage with consumers via social networks.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Active and robust personal presence on social media channels, with a firm grasp of each network and associated best practices.
- Strong communication skills and creative thinker, with an ability to use data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in HubSpot’s Social Inbox to segment Twitter followers by age and engage accordingly. You will be our means to direct the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
- Prefered experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation marketing, inbound marketing, and blogging.
To be considered for employment please email your resume to: email@example.com